Your Andover Mortgage Lender
Your search for the best Andover Mortgage Lending company in Kansas stops here! Our expert Residential mortgage company in Andover has your best interest at heart. Call Fairway Independent Mortgage at (316) 683-4700 for professional assistance and Apply Now on your next mortgage loan!
While looking to move to Andover Kansas, you will need to learn new things about this beautiful city as you move forward with your Andover Mortgage Lender. As of 2014 Andover Kansas has a population of about 12,509 with 94% urban living and 6% being rural living. They had a tremendous increase of 86.8% increase in population since 2000. With this change, many have been looking to move here and we have been able to help many families with their home loans as the number 1 Andover Mortgage Lender.
This City is located about 11 miles East of Wichita Kansas. This city is inside the Butler County and included in the Wichita Metropolitan Area. There are also many different attractions for friends and family.
- Andover Central Park (Image Above)
- Kansas Aviation Museum
- Museum of World Treasures
- El Dorado State Park
- Exploration Place
As you search for different home loan products you will have many different options to choose from. There are Traditional Loans and Specialized Loans.
Traditional Loans Type
FHA Loan, Fixed Rate Loan, Adjustable Loans.
Specialized Loans Type:
If you are a veteran looking to refinance a non-VA loan to a VA loan, get a new VA Home loan or interest in a cash-out refinance VA mortgage loan you will have many options.
- You might be eligible if you are on the National Oceanic and Administration or Public Health Commissioned Officer.
- You’re a U.S. military Veteran.
- You’re currently serving in the military
- You are in the military guards or reserve
- Fixed rate interest
- Little to no down payment
- Options to purchase and refinance
- Flexible loan terms
- When you are interested in borrowing more than $424,100
- You want to take full advantage of today’s great rates
- You can finance on loans up to $2 million
- ARM loans and Fixed rate mortgages available