Your Haysville Mortgage Lender
Looking for top Haysville Mortgage Lender services in Kansas? Call The Brackeen Team at (316) 683-4700 for immediate assistance and Apply Now on your next loan!
As the best Haysville Mortgage Lender we believe you should know a little about this city. Haysville is a city in Sedgwick County, Kansas and it is known as the “Peach Capital of Kansas” with a population of 11,245. In 1891 William Wallace Hays platted the land that he owned so a town could be built. The first stores had a blacksmith, meat market, and lumberyard, but truck farming was what really supported many local families.
Now Haysville has grown into an amazing city with beautiful homes throughout. Every year a 3 day Fall Festival event is hosted at Riggs Park. On October 2014 the annual fall festival hit its 30th anniversary.
Get Help From Master Lenders!
Our team is devoted to delivering families with the highest quality financial services, combined with the lowest rates available. Our Haysville Kansas loan officers will work with you and walk you step by step to tailor a financial clarification that is specifically suited to meet your financing needs. Whether you are purchasing your Haysville Kansas dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced mortgage team will steer you in the right loan program at the lowest rate, no matter what your goals are.
Our full-service Lending covers all of Haysville, KS:
- KANSAS FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS- Minimum 3.5% down payment minimum 580 FICO. Seller paid the closing cost up to 6%. Gift from family OK! Kansas FHA mortgage lenders can approve your purchase on a Kansas home 3 years after a foreclosure, 2 years after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy and 1 year after a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Please Note- The 3 year waiting period after a foreclosure starts when the title/deed is transferred out of your name.
- VETERANS ADMINISTRATION MORTGAGE- 100% VA loan financing (Zero Down) with a minimum 600 credit score. Seller paid the closing cost up to 4%. Purchase a Kansas home using VA certificate of eligibility waiting only 2 years after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy or foreclosure and 1 year after a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- JUMBO KANSAS MORTGAGE- If your Kansas mortgage amount exceeds the current conforming home loan limit (in most cases $453,100 for 2018), a Jumbo loan is likely the best choice for you. Jumbo loans can be of the fixed or adjustable interest rate variety.
- USDA Rural Housing Loan – If your yearly income meets USDA income limitations and the property is located in an eligible area (rural area as defined by USDA) then you could qualify for this Zero Down program with a minimum 620 credit score. Seller paid closing costs up to 6% with this program. Purchase a Kansas home using USDA waiting only 3 years after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy or foreclosure and 1 year after a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- BAD CREDIT KANSAS MORTGAGE- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Kansas home with a bad credit past. Contact us to discuss options available for Kansas bad credit mortgage applicants.
- 30 YEAR FIXED RATE KANSAS MORTGAGE- The 30 year fixed rate Kansas mortgage is one of the most popular and secure options available for Kansas home buyers and homeowners who want their monthly payments to be low and never change. Seller paid closing costs up to 9% based on down payment amount.
- 15 YEAR FIXED RATE KANSAS MORTGAGE- If you’re looking to save thousands in interest expense and you want to own your home quicker versus a 30 year fixed rate mortgage, a 15 year fixed rate mortgage could be a good option for you. Plus, your payment and interest rate will never change during the term of this mortgage.