Your Rose Hill Mortgage Lender
Stop searching for a top Rose Hill Mortgage Lending company in Kansas! You are now taken care of by the top Residential mortgage company in Rose Hill. Call The Brackeen Team at (316) 683-4700 for professional assistance and Apply Now on your next loan!
As your professional Rose Hill Mortgage Lender, if you are considering moving to Rose Hill we would like for you to know some things about this city located in Butler County. Since 2017, Rose Hills population is at 4,159 located in the township of pleasant as a minor civil division of Butler County.
What is the cost of living in you may be asking your Rose Hill Mortgage Lender? The median income in Rose Hill is $72,813 and the median home value is $136,700, this can give you an idea of its affordability.
The largest universities in Rose Hill, KS are Heritage College-Wichita, with 177 graduates. Many different sports are played through this city. Rose Hill takes pride in their state-of-the-art athletic and academic facilities. Enhanced by the Health Science Academy at the Butler Community College post-secondary educational opportunities are provided.
Traditional Mortgage Options
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Flexibility with initial lower payments and interest rates
- If you plan on being in your home for a shorter period of time vs. your 30 years.
- If you expect interest rates to decline or remain steady.
- If you want an initial lower monthly payment and do not mind a variable interest rate.
- Many times it gives you a lower payment and interest rate
- Nice flexible terms that are based on your needs
Fixed Rate Mortgages
With flexible loan terms, it features expected and steady monthly payments.
- If you plan on staying in your home for awhile.
- If you plan on having a monthly mortgage payment that you can count on.
- Over the life of your loan, your interest payment and principal will not change over time.
- You will have a more flexible term based on your needs
If you would like to learn more you can go to our loan products and learn about more options that you will have as a home buyer.